This is a reference for those wanting to pass on information to the public on how to get the vaccine. This page is open and not password protected.
BC now has a new online booking system with contact numbers: Book online for a vaccine
Official Fraser Health Website – for vaccination information and booking
Here is the contact list of regional health authority call centres, which will be open from 7 a.m. to 7p.m., seven days a week:
• Fraser Health: 1-855-755-2455
• Interior Health: 1-877-740-7747
• Island Health: 1-833-348-4787
• Northern Health: 1-844-255-7555
• Vancouver Coastal Health: 1-877-587-5767
Second dose is now at 112 days or 16 weeks based on the efficacy of the vaccine to reach over 90% at 14 days. Protection appears to last longer than the original studies based on real world data. Having a slightly longer delay on the second dose does not increase the risk of getting covid19 and improves its efficacy in the long term.
• people 75 to 79: First shot April; second shot May
• people 70-74: First shot April; second shot May
• people 65-69: First shot May or June; second shot June or July
• people 60-64: First shot June; second shot July
• clinically vulnerable people 16-69: first and second shots between April and June
• people 40-59: First shot July; second shot August
• people 35-39: First shot July; second shot August
• people 30-34: First shot July; second shot August
• people 25-29: First shot July or August; second shot August or September
• people 18-24: First shot August; second shot September
See below the slide deck from the provincial announcement it contains all the data they presented.